Discover the 2012 security research catalogue of projects under the 7th Framework Programme for Research.
Under its wider R&D budget for 2007-2013 – known as the Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7) – the EU is investing EUR 1.4 billion for security research. This catalogue presents an exhaustive overview of all projects currently supported by FP7’s Security Research budget as of May 2012.
These projects cover the entire range of FP7’s Security theme, including advanced research into the societal dimension of security, protection of citizens against chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) materials or man-made and natural events, critical infrastructure protection, crisis management capabilities, intelligent maritime and land border surveillance, prestandardisation and the interoperability of systems.
- SR catalogue 2012 - Full file (9208 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Introduction (436 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Security of the citizens (3690 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Security of infrastructures and utilities (1457 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Intelligent surveillance and border security (1315 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Restoring security and safety in case of crisis (2157 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Security systems integration, interconnectivity and interoperability (928 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Security and society (1668 KB)
- SR catalogue 2012 - Security Research coordination and structuring (1009 KB)
Security Research Team