220/PP/ENT/PPA/12/6491 - Mapping and performance check of the supply of accessible tourism services Opublikowano w dniu : 13/08/2012
- Ostateczny termin:
The purpose of this contract is to:
- Assess the presence and the performance of accessible tourism services and facilities along the tourism supply chain.
- Assess the effectiveness of existing best practices and tools to foster tourism accessibility
- Analyse the results, propose recommendations and prioritise actions.
- Disseminate and validate the results.
The following specific objectives shall be fulfilled:
- Mapping and performance check of accessible tourism services and facilities along the tourism supply chain.
- Assessing the effectiveness of existing best practices and tools to foster tourism accessibility
- Analysing results, proposing recommendations and priorities for actions.
- Disseminate and validate the results
Please note that from 01/01/2012, all tendering documents relating to DG Enterprise are published through a Commission wide unique platform called "eTendering", consequently the tendering documents will not be published anymore here.
If you are interested in this call, please use this link to get access to all tender documents.
The documents will always be visible and downloadable but if you ‘register’ to the call by simply adding your e-mail address and a password, you will be able to ask questions and you will be informed automatically on all changes that may be published (additional documents, answers to questions...)