44/G/ENT/PPA/12/6460 : Cooperation projects to create transnational tourism products based on cultural and industrial heritage
The final goal of the present call for proposals is to complement regional and national policies by supporting transnational cooperation and joint initiatives aiming at designing innovative transnational products in the fields of cultural and/or industrial tourism, with a view to:
1) Contributing to differentiate the European tourism offer by capitalising on and giving value to the shared cultural heritage;
2) contributing to economic regeneration and job creation in declining (post) industrial regions through interregional and transnational cooperation projects in the field of tourism.
Please note that additional information may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage. We encourage you therefore to visit this page regularly.
Link to legal entity forms and link to bank account forms :
Documenti e link
- Call text (185 KB)
- Draft grant agreement (for information only - not to be submitted with the proposal) (149 KB)
- Guide for submission (198 KB)
- Submission set (501 KB)
- Form A5 - Financial Statement (179 KB)
- Forms B1_B2 Estimated budget (revised 27/07/2012) (428 KB)
- Questions and Answers v12 (20.09.2012) (102 KB)
- List of organisations looking for partners v19 (25.09.2012) (186 KB)
- Form for organisations looking for partners (52 KB)