ASEAN and MERCOSUR IPR SME HELPDESK 45-G-ENT-CIP-12-BNN05C05 Data tal-pubblikazzjoni: 13/06/2012, L-aħħar aġġornament: 07/08/2012
- Żmien ta’ skadenza:
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to provide support services to assist EU SMEs to both protect and enforce their intellectual property rights in or relating to the ASEAN and MERCOSUR regions including Chile.
The Helpdesk services are to be provided in two lots, one covering the ASEAN region, the other covering the MERCOSUR region including Chile. The applicants will have to define the target countries of their choice as set out in the call for proposals and may choose to bid for either or both lots.
The specific objectives for each of the lots are:
- To provide first line advice services on IPR protection and enforcement in the covered region(s) as well as expert liaison and signposting services;
- To provide a multi-lingual web portal for IPR protection in ASEAN and/or MERCOSUR region(s);
- To develop and provide materials for legal background support for EU SMEs;
- To provide trainers and training materials on ASEAN and/or MERCOSUR IPR enforcement and related subjects for SME workshops and clinics in the EU and around the covered region(s);
- To create a network to inform SMEs on latest IPR developments and available support for enforcement;
- To monitor selected IPR cases and follow IP policy affecting SMES in ASEAN and/or MERCOSUR region(s);
- To participate in trade fairs or 'partenariat' events;
- To provide basic support for initial contacts with local law enforcement agencies in the ASEAN and/or MERCOSUR region(s).
Questions on this call for proposals can be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail to: ENTR-CFP-12-B-ASMER@ec.europa.eu
Please follow the link to upload and submit your proposal: https://www.epss-fp7.org/cip/welcome.jsp?CALL_ID=543&SUBSCHEME_ID=CIP-EIP-GEN
Part B documents prepared on the basis of the templates provided on this webpage before the activation of the Electronic Proposals Submission System may also be uploaded by following this link.
Please read the Guide for Applicants (see below) very carefully before starting the electronic submission. You will also find the EPSS Guide for Submission on the EPSS website.
As additional information (including the updated list of the call's questions & answers) shall be posted on this webpage during the publication stage, we encourage you to visit this page regularly.