Europe INNOVA 2012 conference - Stress Test of European Innovation Policy Pubblicato il: 16/05/2012, Ultimo aggiornamento: 27/05/2013
|Data dell'evento:||23/10 > 24/10/2012|
Halmtorvet 11 - 1700 Copenhagen - (Denmark)
|Aggiungi al tuo calendario|
Join the stress test of innovation policy of the EU member states. Register to participate in the Europe INNOVA 2012 conference in Copenhagen 23-24 October 2012.
Europe INNOVA 2012 will stress test innovation policy in three areas:
- SME innovation support schemes
- Commercial exploitation of knowledge, IP and new inventions
- Networks and cluster policies
Europe INNOVA 2012 will provide you with:
- The latest knowledge and the hottest discussions going on in the innovation policy society
- New knowledge on how you can improve your performance as policy maker and programme owner
- New knowledge on the best innovation policies as well as the most embarrassing failures you should avoid
- Access to likeminded people who can support you as policy maker and programme owner
- New ideas and new energy to meet the challenges of the future
The conference is based on a completely new innovative concept: “TEN DOGMA RULES FOR CONFERENCES”
- No opening speeches from VIPs – important people will be those who really know what will be the future innovation policy in Europe
- No time wasted on long presentation of speakers – the programme and webpage has all the information you need on speakers
- No keynote speakers – but we can offer you access to brand new knowledge on innovation policy
- No PowerPoint presentations – the speakers will be interviewed on stage by a professional moderator
- No reports will be presented – you will get access to reports before the conference. On stage we will focus on discussion and dilemmas
- No parallel sessions – you will get access to all the wisdom of the conference.
- No quotations – participants should contribute with their own thinking, own ideas and original thoughts
- No best practice without a critical angle – all cases presented will be submitted to a stress test
- No one is allowed to be bored – minimum one good laugh per hour
- Lots of breaks – you will get the best opportunities to make contacts, dating and networking
Save the date 23-24 October 2012 in your calendar and register now!
You will soon receive more information about the conference. The information available now is to be found on http://www.conferencemanager.dk/EuropeINNOVA2012-Copenhagen
We hope that it will be possible for you to participate in this important event and we look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!