Eco-innovation in action Publicado el: 27/04/2012, Última actualización: 04/07/2014
Since the launch of the initiative in 2008, more than 90 projects have been selected, and many more are in the pipeline.
A new organic fertiliser, wall panels made from waste wood and paper, recycling cooling water used in the food industry… These are just some of the projects funded by the Eco-innovation initiative so far and there are many more. Take a look at this searchable database to find out what the initiative has achieved so far or to get inspiration if you are thinking about applying for funding.
You can search for projects by sector, country or keyword. There is a project brief, summary and overview of the main results for each project.
Results of previous calls are also available. Check them out to find out more about the projects that received funding under these calls for proposals:
- Analysis of the call for proposals 2011 [37 KB]
- Analysis of the call for proposals 2010 [38 KB]
- List of selected projects 2010 [71 KB]
- Results of the call for proposals 2009 [38 KB]
- List of selected projects 2009 [25 KB]
- List of selected projects 2009-2008 [77 KB]
- Results of the call for proposals 2008 [198 KB]