Innovative ideas welcomed: Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing Pubblicato il: 20/04/2012, Ultimo aggiornamento: 04/07/2014
The pilot European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing aims to increase the average healthy lifespan in the EU by 2 years by 2020.
It pursues a triple win for Europe:
- Improving the health and quality of life of Europeans with a focus on older people;
- Supporting the long-term sustainability and efficiency of health and social care systems;
- Enhancing the competitiveness of EU industry through business and expansion in new markets.
Why focus on ageing?
Active and healthy ageing is a societal challenge shared by all European countries. It is an opportunity for Europe to establish itself as a global leader that is capable of providing innovative responses.
How to get involved?
The Marketplace is a platform for cooperation that can help you develop innovative ideas and initiatives within the EIP on AHA, by enabling you to:
- Find partners for an initiative
- Find an initiative to participate in
- Provide and search for information
- Get in touch with stakeholders
- Participate in discussions on the forum
- Promote events
- Create groups and private forums
Everybody who wishes to submit a post in a forum, a project or an event must register and become a member of the Marketplace. It is possible to read the content of the website without registration. Members are invited to submit their initiatives and events, which will be validated by the facilitator of the website.