RegioStars 2013: applications must be submitted before 20 April 2012 Publicēts: 02/04/2012
Have you run an innovative project financed thanks to the EU Structural Funds that you would like to let people know about? Does your project make a contribution to smart, sustainable, inclusive growth at regional level? Does it relate to the urban development sector or help communicate better the contribution made by the cohesion policy? If so, you may be able to win one of the RegioStars 2013 awards, a prize presented every year by the European Commission. Each programme can submit one application in each category.
There are five award categories for 2013:
- SMART GROWTH: Connecting universities to regional growth
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH: Supporting resource efficiency in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- INCLUSIVE GROWTH: Social Innovation: creative responses to the challenges in society
- CITYSTAR CATEGORY: Integrated approaches to sustainable urban development
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION CATEGORY: Promoting EU Regional policy using short videos.
Applications may be sent by no later than 20 April 2012. The selected finalists will showcase their projects before an independent jury during the tenth annual European Week of Regions and Cities - OPEN DAYS 2012. The award ceremony will take place in Brussels in February 2013.
To register online, visit the RegioStars website.
Further information: REGIO-STARS@ec.europa.eu