36/G/ENT/CIP/12/B/N02S04 - European Destinations of Excellence – Accessible tourism
The objective of the present call for proposals is to support eligible countries’ National Administrations in charge of tourism, or other eligible public bodies for the purpose of the selection of one EDEN destination of excellence.
The theme for this year's call is “Accessible tourism”.
It is proposed to reward those destinations which have developed a tourism offer based on an overall approach to accessibility for tourists regardless of their physical limitations, disabilities or age.
The following aspects of accessibility could be considered (a non-exhaustive list):
- barrier-free destinations (infrastructure and facilities);
- transport (by air, land and sea, suitable for all users);
- high quality services (delivered by trained staff);
- activities, exhibits, attractions (allowing participation in tourism by everyone);
- marketing, booking systems, web sites & services (information accessible to all).
Documents & links
- EDEN VI call specifications v3_final (255 KB)
- Annex IV - Draft grant agreement (99 KB)
- Annex IV - Draft grant agreement multiple beneficiaries (95 KB)
- Annex V - Template_FINAL DOSSIER (245 KB)
- Submission set EDEN VI (496 KB)
- Guide for submission (275 KB)
- Financial statement (A5) (27 KB)
- Budgetary forms EDEN VI (249 KB)