- Fecha límite:
The objective of this call is to promote projects with a high added value at European level in education for entrepreneurship. Actions will target teachers and young people in primary, secondary and tertiary education.
Projects to be supported will focus on one of the following objectives (priority areas):
Creating trans-European models for primary and secondary school teachers to support the development of their skills and methods in applying entrepreneurial learning to different teaching subjects and to different contexts.
Developing, organising and executing cross-European training/education workshops for teachers of entrepreneurship at institutions of higher education (universities, colleges, business schools, universities of applied sciences, etc.).
Creating a European online platform for teachers/educators to enable the cross-border exchange of good practice, methods and teaching materials in the field of entrepreneurship education.
Developing and testing a European common framework of tools and indicators to assess entrepreneurial mindsets, attitudes and skills acquired by students in entrepreneurship education.
Documentos y enlaces
- Technical specifications in spanish (97 KB)
- Guide for submission (208 KB)
- Guide for submission in word format (518 KB)
- Submission set (514 KB)
- Financial statement form (Form A5) (68 KB)
- Template financial statements (611 KB)
- B1 and B2 forms budget summary (597 KB)
- Template for reporting (241 KB)
- Model Grant Agreement (101 KB)
- F.A.Q. frequently asked questions (update 16/04/2012) (174 KB)