Conference : Challenges and opportunities for the textiles and clothing sector in the Euro-Mediterranean region
|Renginio data:||12/03 > 13/03/2012|
Via Meravigli, 9b - 20123 Milan - (Italy)
- Įtraukti į savo kalendorių
On 12th and 13th March 2012 the textile and clothing sectors from both sides of the Mediterranean held their annual meeting on the future of their industries.
The participants of the meeting in Milan – one of the world's greatest fashion hubs – discussed the "Challenges and opportunities for the textiles and clothing sector in the Euro-Mediterranean Region".
The conference brought together sectoral stakeholders to exchange information, good practices, and other success stories.
Speakers from the private, public and academic sectors highlighted a range of ways in which the cooperation between researchers, SMEs and social partners could be supported, as well as financing opportunities.
Following the conclusion of the conference’s discussion panels, participants either made a guided visit of the Centre for Cotton Textiles and Clothing, CENTROCOT, in Busto Arsizio, or attended a special information session on the topic “Meet Milan Chamber of Commerce and its Industrial Research Centre for Silk and Textiles: how our labs can help your company; opportunities for innovation and growth”.
All-in-all the meeting significantly improved mutual understanding between the participants of the regions and provided them with a range of ideas for improving co-operation.
The event was organised with the support of the TAIEX instrument
All of the presentations and proceedings can be found here below.
You can also have a look on the article in Enterprise and Industry Magazine.
Dokumentai ir nuorodos
- Agenda of the Conference (as per 09/03/2012) (418 KB)
- Mr. Samir HAOUET, Director General, Technical Centre of Textiles (CETTEX), Tunisia (548 KB)
- Mr. Francesco MARCHI, Director General, European Apparel and Textile Confederation (EURATEX) (3725 KB)
- Mr. Anilkumar DAVE, Head of Unit Innovation and Technology Transfer, Treviso Tecnologia, Italy (591 KB)
- Mr. Nidhal HEDFI, Director Innovation and Cooperation, Pôle de compétitivité Monastir - El Fejja la Manouba (MFC Pole), Tunisia (1094 KB)
- Mr. Helder ROSENDO, Vice General Manager, Technological Centre for the Textiles and Clothing Industry (CITEVE), Portugal (845 KB)
- Prof. Dr. Arzu MARMARALI, Department of Textile Engineering, Ege University, Turkey (2169 KB)
- Mr. Waleed EL NOZAHY, Executive President, Agadir Agreement Technical Unit (181 KB)
- Mr. Tommaso GIORDANO, Project Manager, Promos-Milan Chamber of Commerce, Italy (1283 KB)
- Mr. Serdal TEMEL, Chair of the Textiles Sector Group, Entreprise Europe Network /EBIC-EGE, Turkey (758 KB)
- Mrs Salima ADMI, Maroc (407 KB)
- Mr. José Manuel GALVIN ARRIBAS, Specialist Governance and Lifelong Learning, European Training Foundation (ETF) (2735 KB)
- Ms. Stephanie LE BERRE, Legal and Social Affairs Manager, European Apparel and Textile Confederation (EURATEX) (367 KB)
- Mrs. Charlotte RUHE, Director Small Business Support Team, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) (2021 KB)
- Ms. Cristina PADUCEA, Project Manager, DG Enlargement, European Commission (873 KB)
- Mr. Mourad FODIL, Director General, National Centre of Technologies and Consulting (CNTC), Algeria (1235 KB)
- Mr. Maurizio CASCIOLI, Project Manager, and Mr Marc-Antoine LECLERCQ French Development Agency (AFD), France (627 KB)
- Mr. Peter STREDDER, Senior Banker, Manufacturing and Services, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) (256 KB)
- CENTROCOT (3111 KB)
- Draft proceedings (EN) (69 KB)
- Projet de compte-rendu (FR) (72 KB)