Discover the 2011 security research catalogue of projects under the 7th Framework Programme for Research.
Under its wider R&D budget for 2007-2013 – known as the Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7) – the EU is investing EUR 1.4 billion for security research. This catalogue presents an exhaustive overview of all projects currently supported by FP7’s Security Research budget in 2011.
These projects cover the entire range of FP7’s Security theme, including advanced research into the societal dimension of security, protection of citizens against chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) materials or man-made and natural events, critical infrastructure protection, crisis management capabilities, intelligent maritime and land border surveillance, prestandardisation and the interoperability of systems.
Download full file (22.8 Mb)
Doiciméid & naisc
- SR catalogue - Introduction (890 KB)
- SR catalogue - Security of the citizens (4726 KB)
- SR catalogue - Security of infrastructures and utilities (4640 KB)
- SR catalogue - Intelligent surveillance and border security.pdf (3932 KB)
- SR catalogue - Restoring security and safety in case of crisis (5654 KB)
- SR catalogue - Security systems integration, interconnectivity and interoperability.pdf (1658 KB)
- SR catalogue - Security and society (3923 KB)
- SR catalogue - Security Research coordination and structuring (2173 KB)
ENTR Security Research Helpdesk