- Termen limită:
This call for proposals aims to select a number of local contact points (intermediary organisations) that will help new EU entrepreneurs enrich their experiences, learning and networking by spending periods in enterprises run by experienced entrepreneurs in other EU Member States.
The overall objective of the preparatory action is to enhance the entrepreneurship, internationalisation and competitiveness of potential start-up entrepreneurs and newly established micro and small enterprises in the EU.
Annex 1 (Submission Set) and Annex 2 (Guide for Submission) as well as any other document to be downloaded in order to complete your proposal can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/contracts-grants/calls-for-proposals/
Final date for submission: 17 October 2011
An information and networking meeting on this call has taken place on 12 September 2011 in Brussels. The information day webstream is available at the following link: http://scic.ec.europa.eu/str/index.php?sessionno=18ad9899f3f21a5a1583584d5f11c0c0
The slide and the list of participants can be downloaded below.
Questions on this call for proposals can be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
Please note that additional information as well as answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage. As such, we encourage you to visit this page regularly.
Documente şi linkuri
- Call text (115 KB)
- Corrigendum to call text 03/10/2011 (101 KB)
- Annex 3 – Evaluation Criteria (19 KB)
- Annex 4 – Implementation Manual for Intermediary Organisations (Quality Manual) (1135 KB)
- Annex 5 – Draft Grant Agreements (463 KB)
- Annex 6 – Proposal Templates (38 KB)
- Annex 7 – Monthly Financial Assistance (61 KB)
- Info day presentation (2756 KB)
- List of participants (29 KB)
- Looking for partners (9 KB)
- FAQ (updated 14/10/2011) (113 KB)