- Termen limită:
The objective of the contract is the provision of technical management support to the EGNOS Programme Management Unit of the Commission.
EGNOS, the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service, is Europe's first venture into the field of satellite navigation and paves the way for Galileo, Europe's independent global satellite navigation system currently under development. EGNOS is operational and available for use with both an Open Service and a Safety-of-Life Service for aviation.
Specifically, the support required by the present contract concerns:
- Support in the implementation of the EGNOS programme and in the management of the main contracts currently engaged on EGNOS, namely the Service Provision contracts between EC and ESSP, and the GEO contracts with SES-Astra;
- Support the EC EGNOS team in the completion of the short and medium term engineering tasks of the EGNOS Programme.
The specifications follow the contract notice 2011/S 144-238002 published in the Official Journal on 29/07/2011.
Documente şi linkuri
- Invitation to tender letter (28 KB)
- Specifications (481 KB)
- Important Notice: Exclusion Criteria for ENTR/26/PP/EN/SAT/10/5003 (14 KB)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) (13 KB)
- Additional session Opening of Tenders (5 KB)