Joint actions for non-technological, user-centred innovation: 1st Action Plan of the European Design Innovation Initiative
- Uiterste datum:
The present call for proposals aims at improving the impact of innovation policies by speeding up the take up of design as a user-centered innovation tool in national, regional and EU innovation policies.
Main issues to be addressed by the call for proposals are:
- to develop a joint vision, joint priorities and joint actions for non-technological, user-centred innovation with participating countries and stakeholders;
- to mainstream design into innovation and better integrate design and user-centred innovation approaches into innovation projects, policy, support across Europe;
- to raise the awareness of design and user-driven innovation and the use of design for economic, environmental and social purposes;
- to improve the circulation of experiences and good practices in the area of user-centred innovation and design in innovation policy.
The specific objectives of the call are, in particular:
- To allow mutual policy-learning and transnational cooperation by testing the transferability of best practices ("learning by doing"): between experienced actors (already implementing design innovation policy) towards actors willing to become active providers of design innovation support services.
- To mobilise national, regional and European support providers towards Design Innovation support.
- To tap on creativity and expertise of support providers and policy-makers to benchmark different approaches and methodologies towards design as a user-centred and market driven innovation tool.
The deadline for the submission of proposals is 10/10/2011.
Please note that additional information could be posted on this webpage during the publication stage of this call for proposals - we encourage you to visit the page regularly.
NEW (08/10/2011) - Questions and answers have been published
Documenten en links
- Questions and Answers - 07/10/2011 (195 KB)
- Questions and Answers - 23/9/2011 (127 KB)
- Questions and Answers - 19/09/2011 (118 KB)
- Questions and Answers - 02/09/2011 (53 KB)
- Questions and Answers - 26/08/2011 (45 KB)
- Questions and Answers - 08/08/2011 (272 KB)
- Questions and Answers - 29/07/2011 (422 KB)
- Call for proposals (121 KB)
- Submission set (484 KB)
- Guide for submission (275 KB)
- Model grant agreement (224 KB)
- Budget summary form (569 KB)
- Annex 5 - Operational capacity declaration (42 KB)
- Annex 6 - Form 1 (1-1 and 1-2) (145 KB)