Renaissance Hotel, Brussels
- Add to your calendar
This event will bring together a wide range of security research stakeholders, including CBRNE civil society, first responders, public authorities, academia and industry. The objective is to debate on the priorities that should be taken into consideration within a future European demonstration programme on CBRNE.
The workshop is co-organised by the DG Enterprise and Industry and the two CBRNE feasibility studies DECOTESSC1 and CBRNEmap
The programme is split in 2 sessions:
- Session1 (9:30-13:00) : presentation and discussion of the results of the 2 feasibility studies DECOTESSC1 and CBRNEmap. This session will continue with a discussion about the roadmap and demonstration issues resulting from the two studies.
- Session2 (14:00 -16:30): discussion and debate on priorities for a demonstration programme. This session will be closed by a wrap up and final conclusions.
The workshop will be animated by Mr. Stephen Johnson (Cranfield University/ CBRNe World) and involve a panel of 'high level speakers' representing End-users, Industry, EC and National Authorities as well as RTO's.
We expect tangible results from this workshop, which will be made public shortly after the workshop and could be used by consortia in their preparation of a future proposal for a CBRNE demonstration programme.
Thus, stakeholder participation in this workshop is important and we hope you will be able to attend.
Documents & links
- Draft programme (794 KB)
- Road-mapping study of CBRNE demonstrator - Phase 1 project, Selstrom (1195 KB)
- CBRNE demo - End User Perspective, Rafalovsky (7576 KB)
- DECOTESSC A phase 1 demonstration project, Nieuwenhuizen (1825 KB)
- CBRNE workshop outcomes (304 KB)