Facilitating Transnational Low Season Exchanges in Europe through the Development of Social Tourism (7/G/ENT/TOU/11/511A)
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to support tourism-related public authorities to be able to undertake in the forthcoming future trans-national low season exchanges in the CALYPSO target groups.
The specific objectives are:
- To Support Public Authorities in Setting Up, Developing and/or Strengthening CALYPSO structures in their country.
- To provide networking opportunities enhancing collaboration between public authorities with the ultimate aim of promoting low season exchanges in any one or more of the four CALYPSO target groups.
- To conduct relevant studies that could improve the knowledge base and eventually facilitate low season exchanges.
- To illustrate how specific project deliverables could be linked to the use of the CALYPSO web platform, as a means to facilitate the continuation of projects beyond the co-financing period.
Please note that additional information may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage. We encourage you therefore to visit this page regularly.
Documenti e link
- Form for organisations looking for partners (52 KB)
- Organisations looking for partners (Upd. 07.06.2011) (11 KB)
- Questions & Answers (rev. 10.06.2011) (61 KB)
- Draft Grant Agreement (85 KB)
- Call text (102 KB)