We invite applications for a project to set up the European Network of Mentors for Women Entrepreneurs with EU co-funding. This initiative will offer expert mentoring to women entrepreneurs.
The plan is to set up national networks of mentors for women entrepreneurs in at least 15 countries. Together, these will form the European Network of Mentors for Women Entrepreneurs.
The national networks will:
- identify, select and train mentors for women entrepreneurs,
- identify and select women entrepreneurs to be mentored,
- form optimal ‘mentor/mentoree’ relationships based on the experience and expectations of those taking part,
- monitor and facilitate these relationships throughout the project,
- evaluate and report on these relationships in a comprehensive, consistent manner
ensure the national networks of mentors are promoted appropriately as part of an initiative with EU backing.
Organisations active in business support and/or in promoting women entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply.
Annex 1 (Submission Set) and Annex 2 (Guide for Submission) as well as any other document to be downloaded in order to complete your proposal can be found on this page
Additional information may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage. We encourage you to visit this page regularly.
A clerical error in annex 3 to call text has been corrected.