|Data dell'evento:||24/05 > 25/05/2011|
Gödöllő Castle, near Budapest, Hungary
- Aggiungi al tuo calendario
The European Commission's DG Enterprise and Industry is organising together with the Hungarian EU Presidency a high-level conference "Mobilising SMEs for the future of Europe - The Small Business Act for Europe & European Enterprise Awards 2011: exchange of good practices" on 24-25 May 2011 in Gödöllő, near Budapest, Hungary.<br/>The event will focus on local and regional solutions to the key challenges facing SMEs and on implementing the Small Business Act (SBA) for Europe in the Member States. The event will incorporate the European Enterprise Awards ceremony.
The event will include:
- key-note speakers on implementing the Small Business Act (SBA) for Europe in the Member States and moving forward with implementing the SBA;
- workshops with inspiring local and regional examples of best practices;
- exhibition stands to present in detail the projects shortlisted for the 5th edition of the European Enterprise Awards;
- the announcement during a gala dinner of the European Enterprise Awards 2011 winners by European Commission Vice President A. Tajani, Hungarian Minister of State for National Economy Dr Zoltán Cséfalvay, and the President of the Committee of the Regions Mercedes Bresso.
The event is aimed at local and regional public authorities, business organisations, and experts from Member States' national and regional administrations.