Lets embrace space - FP7 space conference 2011 Publicado em: 24/01/2011, Última atualização: 24/05/2011
|Data do evento:||12/05 > 13/05/2011|
Budapest, Marriott Hotel
|Ponha no seu calendário|
In the mid-term of the current 7th Research Framework Programme, the European Commission, supported by the Hungarian EU Presidency, organised an international Conference on Space Research to provide the opportunity for Community financed research consortia to present their achievements from first years of space research under FP7.
The conference took place on 12-13 May 2011 at the Marriott in Budapest , and covered all the topics of the FP7 Space Work Programme, e.g.:
- Space research to monitor environment and climate;
- Space research for sustainable economic growth;
- Space research for the service of citizens;
- Understand and explore the universe and the solar system;
- Development new space technologies;
- Solar-earth interactions;
- Humans in space;
- Future directions in European Space research programmes:
- Aspects of international cooperation in space endeavours.
The conference was accompanied by an exhibition and demonstrations by selected research projects.
Enclosed you find the preliminary conference programme. The conference splitted, after a plenary session, into 2 parallel sessions on:
- Monitoring the Earth - Land / Waters / Air / Space for a safer world
- Space Exploration / Science / Technologies / Transportation and Propulsion
In these sessions, selected project consortia presented scientific and technological results from their work to the international audience.
The conference also included a high-level round table discussion on future directions of EU space research.
Please find below the presentations given in the plenary and parallel sessions.