Galileo: Mission and Service Implementation,Call for Tender No ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC
This is an invitation to tender - Call for tenders No ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC. Open Procedure, 2010/S 188-286268. Mission and service implementation. Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders is 12 November 2010.
This Framework Service Contract (FSC) is established to provide expert support to the Directorate F (Consumer Goods and EU Satellite navigation programmes) of the European Commission's Directorate General Enterprise & Industry (hereafter referred as the DG) for a manifold of technical tasks which have to be carried out in this DG in the frame of the Galileo and EGNOS programmes. Some of these tasks are intended to be externalized in order to overcome and mitigate existing resource limitations in the technical support teams for the European GNSS project management. The precise scope, timing and volume of the services to be procured cannot be specified in advance for the entire contract period of 48 months, hence the format of a FSC is chosen.
The sentence "This evidence refers to selection criterion 2.2 for Lots 1 and 2." was deleted from page number 40 as it is not applicable for this call for tender. - see corrigendum to Tender specifications below
Due to late delivery of one offer (arrived 22/11/2010 in the afternoon), another public opening took place at 10.00 A.M., 23/11/2010, rue De Mot 28 04/95.
Dokumentumok és linkek
- Annex V Security Aspects - Call for Tender ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC (36 KB)
- Technical Specifications for Call for Tender ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC (643 KB)
- Contract Notice for Call for Tender ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC (153 KB)
- Invitation to Tender - ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC (25 KB)
- Tender specifications - corrigendum 04/11/2010 (643 KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (05/11/2010) ENTR/30/PP/2010/FC (36 KB)