ACTION ENT/CIP/10/B/N02C021: China IPR SME Helpdesk<br/>This call for proposals concerns the provision of China Intellectual Property Rights SME Helpdesk services 2011-1013.
The China IPR SME Helpdesk provides support services for EU SMEs to protect and enforce their intellectual property rights in or relating to China. Services provided should include advice and expert liaison, legal background support and training/training materials for SME clinics and workshops in the EU and China.
Links to Legal Entity and Financial Identification forms in order to complete your proposal (submission set):
Documenti e link
- Draft Grant Agreements - single and multiple beneficiares (233 KB)
- Guide for submission (273 KB)
- Submission set - budget forms (481 KB)
- Submission set (173 KB)
- Questions and Answers (15 KB)
- Questions and Answers 2 (19 KB)
- Questions and Answers 3 (9 KB)
- Questions and Answers 4 (6 KB)
- Questions and Answers 5 (5 KB)
- Questions and Answers 6 (15 KB)
- Questions and Answers 7 (5 KB)
- Call for Proposals 'China IPR SME Helpdesk' (87 KB)