- Add to your calendar
The European Commission and the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) did organise a “Lead Registrant Workshop” on 11 September in Brussels. This workshop was specifically aimed at promoting means that will assist Lead Registrants in their activities related to Substance Information Exchange Fora (SIEFs). Topics discussed in the workshop covered best practices in establishing and managing SIEFs, the preparation of registration dossiers and specific feedback on information requirements.<br/><br/><br/>Video recording of the presentations
The workshop was organised in the framework of a wider SIEF awareness campaign which was developed to encourage a faster pace of SIEFs establishment in order to meet the first registration deadline under REACH (30 November 2010).
In order to benefit from the workshop and the special services provided by ECHA within this campaign, Lead Registrants were encouraged to identify themselves towards ECHA, through its website below.
A few seats in this workshop were reserved for stakeholder or multiplier organizations which provide support to companies in establishing and managing SIEFs towards registration.
More information about the workshop or nomination as Lead Registrant is available on the website of ECHA.
Documents & links
- G. Dancet (Executive Director, European Chemicals Agency) (46 KB)
- L. Jackson (ECHA Communications) (1252 KB)
- G. Hilgers (Procter & Gamble) (260 KB)
- D. Drohmann (Only Representative Organisation -ORO) (181 KB)
- C. de Catelle (ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical) (840 KB)
- M-E. Anta (FEIQUE) (1289 KB)
- L. Kistenbruegger (Concawe) (514 KB)
- V. Girardi (ReachCentrum) (417 KB)
- H. Waeterschoot (Euronickel) (2982 KB)
- C. Money (Lower olefins and aromatics, LOA Consortium) (1003 KB)
- U. Wolfmeier (Clariant) (168 KB)
- Workshop agenda (297 KB)