- Merkitse kalenteriin
Standards play an increasingly important role for Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Knowledge about standards and their potential for business success in a globally competitive ICT market is critical. Seeing the needs and identifying the proper means for providing high quality education on ICT standardisation is key for bringing in-depth knowledge to a highly-qualified group of professionals in the future.
The European Commission is committed to facilitating the communication between ICT standardisation and the different stakeholders around the domain. For this reason, the European Commission will be holding a public event to discuss the development of training programmes to support the involment of different interest groups in ICT European standardisation.
The event took place on the 18 November 2009 in Brussels. The topics to be discussed will range from EU law to the functioning of Technical Committees.
Asiakirjat ja linkit
- Industry View - Doede Bakker (83 KB)
- IUT-T and Standards Education - Martin Adolph (79 KB)
- The overall need and objectives of standards education in the ICT domain - Hartwig Steusloff (9 KB)
- Standardization on the Web - Bert Bos (205 KB)
- Internet Ecosystem - Olaf M. Kolkman (5387 KB)
- Business Transaction - Cosgrove (452 KB)
- Consumers needs in ICT standards education - Chiara Giovannini (253 KB)
- The State of Standards Education in Europe - Tineke M. Egyedi (131 KB)
- Improving ICT Accessibility Using Standards and Legislation - Gill Whitney (239 KB)
- Proposals for a coherent approach to standardisation education in Europe - Wilfried Hesser (834 KB)
- Existing/Ongoing activities and approaches in the area of standards education - John Ketchell (610 KB)
- Activities in ISO in Education about standardization - Reinhard Weissinger (208 KB)
- Education about Standardization: A worldwide Perspective - John L. Hill (188 KB)
- Levels and Aspects of ICT Standards Education - Jochen Friedrich (166 KB)
- Agenda (89 KB)
- Standards - A strategic Tool (3223 KB)