|How to reproduce the CE mark|
CE Marking published in Guide to the Implementation of Directives Based on New Approach and Global Approach (Chapter 7)
The CE mark is covered by Council Decision 93/465/EC. Annex B(d) gives these guidelines:
1. The CE conformity marking must consist of the initials 'CE' taking the following form:
2. Where the directive concerned does not impose specific dimensions, the CE marking must have a height of at least 5 mm.
3. The CE marking must be affixed to the product or to its data plate. However, where this is not possible or not warranted on account of the nature of the product, it must be affixed to the packaging, if any, and to the accompanying documents, where the directive concerned provides for such documents.
4. The CE marking must be affixed visibly, legibly and indelibly.
5. Logos in different formats