Brussels, Belgium 16 April 2010 INT MARKT41170 20 Enterprise and industrial policy  (Complete) No Task
Participants: The participants are nominated by the respective ministry or national authority of the beneficiary country.
Part of series: Multi country
Aim of the Assistance
The aim of this event for ENP countries and Turkey is following :
- Better understand recent EU specific legislation in the internal market area;
- Clarify how to align their legislation with that of the EU in this area (, when necessary);
- Implement European standards in the selected directives;
- Help in setting national priorities, translations, financing, etc...
EU legislation / adm. infrastructure
1. New Legislative Framework
Regulation (EC) No 764/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 July 2008 laying down procedures relating to the application of certain national technical rules to products lawfully marketed in another Member State and repealing Decision No 3052/95/EC.
Regulation (EC) No 765/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 July 2008 setting out the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating to the marketing of products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 339/93
Decision No 768/2008/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 July 2008 on a common framework for the marketing of products, and repealing Council Decision 93/465/EEC
2. New toys directive
DIRECTIVE 2009/48/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 18 June 2009 on the safety of toys
3. Directive 98/34/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 June 1998 laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations OJ L 204, 21.7.1998.
4. DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 17 May 2006
on machinery, and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast)