Iceland - financial assistance
- Funding allocation for 2013: €5.8 million
- Iceland currently has access to IPA Component I (Transition Assistance and Institution Building).
This assistance is managed by the European Commission.
EU assistance focuses on:
- Customs – to align Icelandic customs procedures with European standards, international best practice and agreements.
- Financial services – to strengthen the financial system and minimise the risk of future financial crises and bank failures
- Business statistics – to produce quality business statistics, supporting sound economic policy-making at national and European level
For specific information (programme level), see below.
Transition assistance and Institution Building
Annual Programmes & Project fiches
- IPA 2012/022996/ National programme for Iceland
IPA 2012/022996/ National programme for Iceland - Annex
- IPA 2011/023648/ National programme for Iceland
IPA 2011/023648/ National programme for Iceland - Annex
- IPA 2011/022996.01/IS/ Institutional and laboratory capacity building to ensure food safety
- IPA 2011/022996.02/IS/ Preparation for Implementing the Habitats and Birds Directives
- IPA 2011/022996.03/IS/ Strengthening National Accounts
- IPA 2011/022996.04/IS/ Translation of acquis and support to conference interpretation programme University of IS
- IPA 2011/022996.05/IS/ Katla Geopark: Regional development for the Eyjafjallajokull area
- IPA 2011/022996.06/IS/ Increasing employability of low qualified workers via development of skills recognition system in adult education
- IPA 2011/022996.07/IS/ Technical Assistance and Structural Funds Preparation Facility