Please select at least one item
How to use this database?
- Select indicator(s) (Items tab in the left menu):
- Several indicators can be selected at the same time; (right) click on indicators;
- You can also use the search engine (at the bottom the indicators list) to find an indicator of your interest.
- Select country(ies) (Countries tab in the left menu):
- User can choose one or several countries; to display aggregated data for an entire European select "EU28";
- By default, all countries are selected;
- Select year(s) (Years tab in the left menu):
- User can choose one or several years; By default, the last 5 years (>2000) are selected.
- Short data sources are provided by default in the result data tables.
Detailed long sources can be visualized through .
Links on data sources are available using the mouse on the short titles.
- To display the results by indicator click on the "eye" icon, next to the indicator name.
- To display data by country by indicator click on the "eye" icon, next to the country name.
- Users can unselect indicators, countries and/or years by clicking on .
- A search engine module has been added into the database to allow users to search for information on a topic without entering the menu. In this case, users have to enter a keyword (e.g. nZEB) in the input field below the left menu; the system then lists all the indicators which contain the typed word.
Once selected, indicators appear in a table or graph. Data can be downloadable in Excel to be used for reporting purposes. Indicators are clearly defined, by hovering the mouse over the icon , close to the title of the indicators.
Settings and options:
- Function to export results to Excel :
- Export data per indicator;
- Export data per country.
- Function to visualize the selection through graphs or tables .
- Options with the possibility to:
- Change the number of decimals of the data displayed;
- Change the type of graphs (bar chart, pie, line, area) - Downloadable in png/jpeg/pdf/svg vector image;
- Display data quality (according to a 5-star system);
- Display comments on datasets regarding the methodology of calculation for instance.