Study in Europe is a European Union project which aims to:
- Show students worldwide what studying in Europe offers
- Help international students to find out about higher education study, research and scholarship opportunities in Europe
- Connect European higher education organisations with international students and partners
Study in Europe covers higher education in 33 European countries. These 33 countries are part of the European Union’s Erasmus+ programme, which provides study-abroad opportunities for students from Europe and from partner countries in other parts of the world.
I'm a student looking to study abroad in Europe. How can Study in Europe help me?
- Explore the Study in Europe web portal to find out about study, research and scholarship opportunities in Europe
- Attend the Study in Europe fairs - meet European universities and higher education organisations for personal advice about studying in Europe
- Like the Study in Europe Facebook page for news and views about studying in Europe
- Follow the Study in Europe Instagram for photos and student stories
I'm a European higher education representative looking to connect with international students and partners. How can Study in Europe help me?
- Inform students about your country via the Study in Europe web portal
- Connect with international students and partners at Study in Europe fairs
Who is managing Study in Europe?
Launched in January 2018, Study in Europe is the second three-year project contracted by the European Commission, Directorate General for Education and Culture for the European Union.
It is being implemented by a consortium involving Academic Cooperation Association, Archimedes Foundation, British Council, Campus France, DAAD and Nuffic. It is supported by an Advisory Group of national higher education promotion agencies across Europe.
Contact Study in Europe
For any questions, please contact email@example.com