What is the Study in Europe project?
Study in Europe is a European Union project which aims to:
- Show students worldwide what studying in Europe offers
- Help international students to find out about higher education study, research and scholarship opportunities in Europe
- Connect European higher education organisations with international students and partners
Study in Europe covers higher education in 33 European countries. These 33 countries are part of the European Union’s Erasmus+ programme, which provides study-abroad opportunities for students from Europe and from partner countries in other parts of the world.
I'm a student looking to study abroad in Europe. How can Study in Europe help me?
- Explore the Study in Europe web portal to find out about study, research and scholarship opportunities in Europe
- Attend the Study in Europe fairs - meet European universities and higher education organisations for personal advice about studying in Europe
- Join the Study in Europe Facebook page for news and views about studying in Europe
I'm a European higher education representative looking to connect with international students and partners. How can Study in Europe help me?
- Inform students about your country via the Study in Europe web portal
- Connect with international students and partners at Study in Europe fairs
Who is managing Study in Europe?
Launched in January 2015, Study in Europe is a three-year project contracted by the European Commission, Directorate General for Education and Culture for the European Union.
It is being implemented by a consortium involving Academic Cooperation Association, Archimedes Foundation, British Council, Campus France, DAAD and EP-Nuffic. It is supported by an Advisory Group of national higher education promotion agencies across Europe.
Contact Study in Europe
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org