Navigation path

Opportunities for staff

What is it for?

Individuals working in adult education may be able to undertake a work and study period abroad. Such experiences and exchanges can help improve language skills and cultural knowledge, as well as providing a new perspective on teaching practices and approaches.

What does it involve?

Individuals can take part in the following professional development programmes abroad:

  • Participation in structured courses or training;
  • Teaching and Training assignments in an adult education or other relevant organisation;
  • Job-shadowing or observation periods in any relevant organisations active in the field of adult education;
  • Participation in teaching or training assignments.

These activities can last from two days to two months, and in some cases up to a year.

Who can take part?

Teachers and administrators in an adult education organisation from one of the participating countries can take part.


How can we help?