Welcome to the ELL database for innovative projects in language teaching and learning.
This database contains projects that have received the European Language Label since 1999
(for the pilot phase 1998-99, please refer to "The European Label:
catalogue of projects 1998-99").
The database aims to inspire practitioners, stakeholders and policymakers by presenting "best practices" in the field of
language teaching and learning.
The European Language Label is awarded to local, regional, and national projects that have found creative ways to improve
the quality of language teaching, motivate students, make the best use of available resources to diversify the languages
on offer, and other innovative initiatives.
You can search the database according to a number of different criteria:
■ Year of the award
■ Projects by country
■ Educational sector(s)
■ Pedagogical theme(s)
■ Target language(s) of the projects
You can also combine up to all of these criteria to conduct a more focused search.
Your query will generate a list of the projects and individuals that have been awarded Labels – just click on the names to learn more (contact details, etc.).
Enjoy your search!
Label of the day
Portfolio of a Creative Foreign Language Teacher in Integrated Teaching
Aims of the project:
• stimulating creativity of students studying to become foreign language teachers and of foreign language teachers in service by encouraging them to develop their own study aids;
• increasing motivation and satisfaction from outcomes of teaching activities;
• increasing the commitment of teachers in the process of foreign language teaching;
• making foreign language lessons more attractive at the early school education stage;
• understanding educational needs of children learning foreign languages;
• promoting interesting proposals of teaching aids, used at the integrated teaching stage, on the website of the Department of School Education, Świętokrzyska Academy, at: http://wpinoz.pu.kielce.pl/wped/inst/dlastud/.
Actions undertaken within the project:
Portfolio has recently become a buzzword, a fashionable term in foreign language teaching methodology, m
Click here for more details
|Now available in 24 languages|