Welcome to the ELL database for innovative projects in language teaching and learning.
This database contains projects that have received the European Language Label since 1999
(for the pilot phase 1998-99, please refer to "The European Label:
catalogue of projects 1998-99").
The database aims to inspire practitioners, stakeholders and policymakers by presenting "best practices" in the field of
language teaching and learning.
The European Language Label is awarded to local, regional, and national projects that have found creative ways to improve
the quality of language teaching, motivate students, make the best use of available resources to diversify the languages
on offer, and other innovative initiatives.
You can search the database according to a number of different criteria:
■ Year of the award
■ Projects by country
■ Educational sector(s)
■ Pedagogical theme(s)
■ Target language(s) of the projects
You can also combine up to all of these criteria to conduct a more focused search.
Your query will generate a list of the projects and individuals that have been awarded Labels – just click on the names to learn more (contact details, etc.).
Enjoy your search!
Label of the day
Part 1. School-leaving examination – Our success! One for all and all for one!
1. Implementing the recommendations formulated for the European Year of Intercultural Dialogue and the European Year of Languages (2008) and the European Year of Creativity and Innovation (2009).
1. Identifying and meeting students’ needs in the scope of preparations for oral final examinations in a foreign language by providing content-related and psychological support.
2. Application of original and creative methodology in the teaching process.
3. Motivating students, teachers and the disabled with special educational needs to foreign language learning.
4. Promoting active foreign language learning based on creative activity and intercultural communication;
5. Students participation in educational and intercultural cooperation projects devoted to human rights, rights of the child and environmental protection, as well as in international youth projects organ
Click here for more details
|Now available in 24 languages|