Welcome to the ELL database for innovative projects in language teaching and learning.
This database contains projects that have received the European Language Label since 1999
(for the pilot phase 1998-99, please refer to "The European Label:
catalogue of projects 1998-99").
The database aims to inspire practitioners, stakeholders and policymakers by presenting "best practices" in the field of
language teaching and learning.
The European Language Label is awarded to local, regional, and national projects that have found creative ways to improve
the quality of language teaching, motivate students, make the best use of available resources to diversify the languages
on offer, and other innovative initiatives.
You can search the database according to a number of different criteria:
■ Year of the award
■ Projects by country
■ Educational sector(s)
■ Pedagogical theme(s)
■ Target language(s) of the projects
You can also combine up to all of these criteria to conduct a more focused search.
Your query will generate a list of the projects and individuals that have been awarded Labels – just click on the names to learn more (contact details, etc.).
Enjoy your search!
Label of the day
The Lets GO project intends to promote the practical experimentation of the Lets Portal (www.leonardo-lets.net) developed during the Lets project, funded by the Leonardo Da Vinci Programme (N° I/05/B/F/LA-154099). The Lets GO project is addressed to school teachers and professional trainers. The aim is to enable them to:
• choose quality language teaching products identifying those that best meet specific educational needs
• use the products available either as an alternative or as integration of traditional methodologies
• create educational and training products that exploit the potential of new technologies.
In the framework of the project the following activities are carried out:
1) Identification of target groups:
• Creation of a virtual community of 300 language teachers and trainers
• Exchange of experiences, competences and material for language learning
2) Upgrade and
Click here for more details
|Now available in 24 languages|