Welcome to the ELL database for innovative projects in language teaching and learning.
This database contains projects that have received the European Language Label since 1999
(for the pilot phase 1998-99, please refer to "The European Label:
catalogue of projects 1998-99").
The database aims to inspire practitioners, stakeholders and policymakers by presenting "best practices" in the field of
language teaching and learning.
The European Language Label is awarded to local, regional, and national projects that have found creative ways to improve
the quality of language teaching, motivate students, make the best use of available resources to diversify the languages
on offer, and other innovative initiatives.
You can search the database according to a number of different criteria:
■ Year of the award
■ Projects by country
■ Educational sector(s)
■ Pedagogical theme(s)
■ Target language(s) of the projects
You can also combine up to all of these criteria to conduct a more focused search.
Your query will generate a list of the projects and individuals that have been awarded Labels – just click on the names to learn more (contact details, etc.).
Enjoy your search!
Label of the day
Mała Lingua Language Courses for Children. Lingua Nova Monika Ferreira Language School in Piaseczno
• Preparing children for operation in natural language environment and breaking language barriers by practising language in context.
• Imitating real life situations and stimulating children’s imagination and creativity with the use of fairy tale motif of the Blabbers family.
• Stimulating foreign language use to describe the surrounding world and broadening knowledge of traditions and customs observed in countries where foreign language is spoken with the use of projects featured in the Calendar of Events in the Life of the Blabbers Family and special projects that complement the course programme.
• Practising the skill of producing full-sentence expressions in a foreign language.
• Shaping the attitude of tolerance and openness towards other cultures and traditions.
• Providing contact with native speakers of a given language.
• Stimulating comprehensive de
Click here for more details
|Now available in 24 languages|