Open Call for Tender EAC/25/2009: Information Project on Higher Education Reform III (Lisbon Strategy and Bologna Process)
Deadline: 26 October 2009
The overall objective is to assist institutional implementation of reforms in higher education through materials, case studies, the virtual community-website and training seminars which will provide a European dimension and a comparative perspective. These materials will be designed to be used by National Teams of Bologna Experts and Higher Education Reform Experts as well as other categories of persons involved in the modernisation of higher education such as: Heads of Institutions, Institutional Bologna Coordinators, Teachers, Student Unions, Policy Makers and other interested parties.
The specific objectives are:
- To raise awareness about EU Higher Education policies and modernisation process and to promote reforms convergent with the principles of the Lisbon Agenda and Bologna Process.
- To provide updated information and specific training regarding EU Higher Education policies corresponding to the needs of the National Teams of Bologna Experts and the Higher Education Reform Experts in the LLP/Tempus countries and to support their networking.
- To diversify and tailor-made the training aspects so the Bologna Experts and the Higher Education Reform Experts may be able, from their diverse platforms of competences, to learn more how to enhance reform processes in their home countries.
- To raise awareness about the various actions of the following EU programmes connected to higher education: Erasmus, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus.
The results to be obtained by the contractor are:
- General, perceptible awareness-raising about the higher education reforms and in particular the Bologna Process amongst stakeholders in the EU Member States, the EEA countries, the Candidate countries and Tempus partner countries.
- Maintaining mechanisms of information, communication and coordination ensuring a smooth functioning of the National Teams of Bologna Experts and of the Higher Education Reform Experts.
- Reinforcing networking facilities between all experts.