Contact - Brussels Economic Forum 2014
Press officer: Ms Irena Novakova Tel: +32 (0)2 2999608
- For problems with registration or other issues
Please contact the conference secretariat at SCIC-CONF-BEFemail@example.com
- More information about the Forum and EU economic news:
You may want to subscribe to the ECFIN e-newsletter
BEF 2014 Registration time: 08.00 - 09.15 (10 June 2014)
Please bring your confirmation email with you to get access to the Charlemagne building. Your badge and conference documents will be given to you at the registration desk.
Please bear in mind that you would have to go through the security checking to access the building and that you will be requested by the EC security service to show a valid ID card. We therefore advise you to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the conference.
Venue - BEF 2014
Charlemagne Conference Centre
Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat, 170 1040 Brussels Belgium
How to get there
From Brussels-National Airport:
- Licensed taxis> are available outside the Arrivals hall. The fare should cost around €40.
- Airport bus line: Bus 12 direction Brussels City (From Monday to Friday until 8 PM) or BUS 21 direction Ducale (From Monday to Friday after 8 PM, on weekends and holidays) to SCHUMAN (two-minute walk from the venue). The bus leaves three times an hour from the Bus Station on the level below Arrivals. The journey takes around 30 minutes and cost €6 if the ticket is purchased inside the vehicle or €3.5 if purchased outside the vehicle. For further information: STIB/MIVB website
- Trains leave the station on Level -1 of the airport four times an hour. Reaching the venue takes around 25 minutes and cost €5.20. Take the train to BRUSSELS CENTRAL STATION. For further information: SNCB/NMBS website
From Brussels Central Station:
- Metro Line 1 (Direction Stockel/Stokkel) or Metro Line 5 (Direction Hermann-Debroux). – Stop: Schuman
From Brussels South Station:
- Metro Lines 2 or 6 Direction Simonis (Elisabeth) – Stop: Arts-Loi / Kunst-Wet
- Connection with Metro Line 1 (Direction Stockel/Stokkel) or Metro Line 5 (Direction Hermann-Debroux) – Stop: Schuman
Please consult the detailed map [2.8Mb] for more information.
Where to stay
Travel and accommodation is at participants' own expense. For information about hotels, you can contact the Brussels Tourist Office.