Contact - Brussels Economic Forum 2011
- Press information:
Press officer: Ms. Irena Novakova Tel: +32 (0)2 2999608
- Problems with registration:
Please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other issue concerning the event:
Please contact the Brussels Economic Forum team at email@example.com
- More information about the Forum:
You can subscribe to our mailing list
Venue - The Brussels Economic Forum – 18 May 2011
The Charlemagne Conference Centre
Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat, 170
Online registration is closed. However, you can still register at the venue on 18 May.
The Forum will start at 09:00 – to avoid delays please arrive at least 30 minutes before this time. The Welcome Desk will be open from 08:00. Please bring your confirmation email with you.
How to get to the Forum
From Brussels-National Airport:
- Licensed taxis are available outside the Arrivals hall. The fare should cost around €40.
- Airport line: take the No.12 bus (or No. 21 after 20:00 or on weekends) to “Schuman”, a two-minute walk from the venue. It leaves three times an hour from the Bus Station on the level below Arrivals. The journey should take around 30 minutes and cost €5 if the ticket is bought on board (€3 if bought in advance).
- Trains leave the station on Level -1 of the airport four times an hour. Reaching the venue should take around 25 minutes and cost €5.05. Take the train to Brussels Central Station.
From Brussels Central Station:
- Take Metro lines 1 or 5 to “Schuman”. The journey should take 10 minutes or less and cost less than €2.
Please consult the detailed map (PDF - 2.8Mb) for more information.
Where to stay
Travel and accommodation is at participants' own expense. For information about hotels, you can contact the Brussels Tourist Office.