The Brussels Economic Forum 2010
25-26 May 2010
Strategies for a post-crisis world - Enhancing european growthRegister NOW!
The Brussels Economic Forum is the ideal place to find answers to the most pressing questions facing Europe today:
- How do we deal with competitiveness divergences?
- Can a low-carbon economy drive sustainable growth?
- Can we defuse the public debt ‘time bomb’?
- Can we put Europe back on an upward path of prosperity?
The Forum, now in its 11th edition, includes sessions on:
- Coping with the crisis: how specific sectors are faring and the efficacy of financial repair
- Tackling global warming: how to pay for it and the promise of green growth
- Exiting the crisis: how to exit the crisis and how the Europe 2020 strategy can spur growth