You will find below information on the issues to be discussed at the Brussels Economic Forum.
- Economic Forecast Spring 2009
- 2009 Ageing Report: economic and budgetary projections for the EU-27 Member States (2008-2060) and Statistical Annex
- Commission Communication “Dealing with the impact of an ageing population in the EU” (COM(2009) 180 final)
- G20 London Summit conclusions
- Spring European Council 2009 conclusions
- Commission Communication "Driving European recovery" (COM(2009) 114 final)
- Report of the High-Level Group on EU Financial Supervision (de Larosière report, 25 February 2009)
- The European Economic Recovery Plan (COM(2008) 800 final)
See a chronological list of documents on the economic and financial crisis.
Latest press releases
- Preparation of Eurogroup and Economic and Finance Ministers Council, Brussels, 4 and 5 May 2009 (MEMO/09/214 of 4 May 2009)
- Spring forecasts 2009-2010: a tough 2009, but EU economy set to stabilise as support measures take effect (IP/09/693 of 4 May 2009)
- April 2009: Economic sentiment rebounds in April, showing first noticeable increase in two years (IP/09/657 of 29 April 2009)
- 2009 Ageing Communication: a renewed strategy for tackling Europe’s demographic challenge (IP/09/656 of 29 April 2009)
- Commission asks Council to provide a medium-term loan to Romania as part of coordinated multilateral financial assistance (IP/09/611 of 21 April 2009)
- Commission calls on EU leaders to stay united against the crisis, move fast on financial market reform and show global leadership at G20 (IP/09/351 of 4 March 2009)
See more press releases on economic and financial issues.