Bolivia – Severe weather (Government press)
- Heavy rainfall in the past week affected the department of La Paz in northern Bolivia, resulting in a declaration of emergency in 9 municipalities on 13 February. According to the official Bolivian Information Agency, 1,500 families have been affected in the whole department and 1,100 ha of cropland have been damaged.
Sri Lanka – Severe weather (Sri Lanka government)
- Heavy rainfall and strong winds affected Sri Lanka since 11 February; as of 14 February, 203 houses have been damaged and 469 people have been affected, mostly in the central and northern parts.
Indonesia – Floods (Local Media, BNPB, WMO)
- Heavy rains affected parts of western Indonesia in the last few days, causing flooding in Batanghari and Muarojambi regencies of Jambi province (central Sumatra). Local media reported 7,523 houses flooded in the Batanghari (as of 10 February) and 741 houses flooded in Muarojambi. Severe flooding has also been reported in Bungo regency of the same province. In North Sumatra 1 person was killed and 2 are missing when flash floods hit Drago Juang district on 13 February.
- Heavy rainfall continues in Indonesia, with more than 100mm of rain in 24h measured locally in SE Sumatra and northern Java on 13 February.
Meteoalarm – as of 07:00 UTC 14 February
- Snow and Ice in northern Belgium and western Hungary – Orange Alert
- Flood risk in SW France – Orange Alert
- Avalanche risk in the southern Midi Pyrenees, France – Orange Alert
Re-use is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged and the original meaning of the document is not distorted. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information contained in this document nor for any consequence stemming from the reuse thereof.