Romania - Contact
Jump to category:
Romania has adopted the common European emergency number 112. Calls are answered in the local language and the European Union's official languages. The Public Safety Answering Points are permanently on duty, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The activity of installing, operating and maintaining the optimal level of the Unique National Emergency Call System (UNECS) is undertaken by the Special Telecommunications Service (STS), which is the central specialised structure organising and coordinating activities in the special telecommunications field on behalf of the public authorities in Romania.
List of contacts
Romanian General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations
No. 46 Bau Dumitrache St
Phone: +40 21 208 61 50
Fax: +40 21 242 09 90
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Association of Voluntary Rescuers in Emergency Situations
- Organisation of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- Commission on the Protection of Black Sea Against Pollution - Advisory Group on Environmental Safety Aspects of Shipping
- European Maritime Security Agency
- Stability Pact for South-Eastern Europe/Disaster Prevention and Preparedness Initiative
- DKMT Euro-Region (Danube-Cris-Mures-Tisa)
- Romanian Red Cross
- Romanian General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations
- APELL National Center for Disaster Management Foundation
- National Institute of Hydrology and Water Management.