Every year, the European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection department (ECHO) runs high impact communication campaigns to raise awareness and enhance understanding and support of humanitarian aid values among the EU citizens.
The campaigns highlight the cooperation between ECHO and its humanitarian partners in delivering relief assistance to people affected by crises around the world.
Currently running campaigns
- First Responders (with IMC)
- Voices of children in conflicts (with UNICEF)
- Champion the Children of Syria
- The bus trip that changed his life (with UNMAS)
- Everyone can afford a smile? (with Danish Refugee Council)
- World Humanitarian Day 2014