Out of commitment to high transparency and accountability and in order to raise awareness to humanitarian issues, the European Commission Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection department (ECHO) produces a wide range of communication products on its relief work across the globe.
- Factsheets provide concise information about specific countries, regions or humanitarian theme in which ECHO is active.
- The 'Aid in Action' Interactive page gives a swift overview of ECHO's activities through info-graphics, videos, fact-sheets, and maps. It is available in English, French, and German
- Policy newsletters are sent twice a year to inform of major policy initiatives and developments.
- Leaflets, books & postcards are print material which can be ordered through the EU Bookshop.
- Annual reports provided detailed information on ECHO's activities in each year.
- Eurobarometer analyses the level of knowledge support to the EU humanitarian and civil protection activities in each EU Member State.
- Policy implementation guidelines offer technical guidance on specific sectors of interventions for on-the-ground humanitarian partners.