Zadorra etxea rural house
The more than 200 years old house is made of stone and wood. It was restored in 2007 using natural materials and bioconstructives.
It is a beautiful new house with all commodities but that keeps its rustic style. The house's structure is made of old solid oak wood, and it has been insulated using ecologic materials.
In the house's roof two different types of sun energy exploitation have been installed: PV energy and thermic energy.
5 double bedrooms with tv and bathroom.
1 bedroom has been adapted for physically handicapped people.
The whole house can be rented or just some rooms ( 10/12 people). Pets allowed.
- Breakfast is served
- Free wireless Internet in the whole house
- In three of the rooms extra beds can be placed
- Flat screen tv in the living room and in all the bedrooms (satelite and TDT)
- There are whirpool showers in all bedrooms
- The kitchen and the dining room can only be used by guests
- There is a barbacue in the garden
- Available crib
- Great access and parking area
- Large touristic information
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, French