Working Party on Information on Lifestyle and Specific Subpopulations
Luxembourg, 14 May 2008
- Challenges and Findings in Measuring the Behavioural Determinants of Obesity in Children in Europe. Scientific Secretariat of the Working Party. Report.
- Evaluation of the Working Party. Scientific Secretariat of the Working Party
- IDAMES Innovative Dietary Assessment Methods in Epidemiological Studies and Public Health. Anne-Kathrin Illner German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbrücke. Project presentation.
- Expansion and Update of Existing Nutrition Monitoring Systems. Antonia Trichopoulou, MD, Hellenic Health Foundation. Project presentation.
- EPIC-Elderly: Network on Ageing and Health Antonia Trichopoulou, MD, Department of Hygiene and Epidemiology, University of Athens Medical School. Project presentation.
- SWEET - Better Control in Paediatric and Adolescent Diabetes: Working to Create Centres of Reference. Project presentation.
- Establishing a Monitoring Mechanism on Prison Health Indicators and Health Determinants. Brenda van den Bergh, World Health Organization