News & Events - 2014
- 16/04 European Health Award 2014 - Applications are now open
- 16/04 EUROPA DONNA - Video
- 26/03 BTSF: New call for tender - Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/BTSF/20
- 25/03 New Programmes for Health and for Consumers
- 20/03 What are European countries doing to prevent intentional injuries to children?
- 19/03 On 14 March 2014 the Commission announced the official launch of the Croatia Campaign on Consumers Awareness
- 18/03 iFightDepression: E-self-management of depression in the context of current and future mental health programmes
- 13/03 Info Day on the Third Health Programme 2014-2020
- 11/03 How prioritize Public Health Interventions against Human Influenza?
- 03/03 What are European countries doing to prevent intentional injuries to children?
- 28/02 Health-EU newsletter n° 125 - Rare Disease Day 2014: Joining together across Europe for better care
- 27/02 Health-EU newsletter n° 124 - New EU tobacco control measures
- 26/02 Health Programme: a new call for expressions of interest for experts is launched
- 13/02 Health-EU newsletter n° 123 - The Falsified Medicines Directive: improving the safety of EU medicines
- 30/01 Health-EU newsletter n° 122 - Cancer
- 21/01 Joint Action on Reducing Alcohol Related Harm (RARHA) is starting on the 31 January 2014
- 21/01 The project "Healthy Ageing Supported by Internet and Community" (HASIC) started on 1st January 2014
- 21/01 The European Network for Action on Aging and Physical Activity (EUNAAPA) receives support from the EU Health Programme in 2014
- 20/01 Health: Call for expressions of interest for experts - Call 2011 closed, new call to be published in February 2014
- 16/01 EU SHIPSAN ACT Joint Action 2012 2103 - training activities – Register Now
- 16/01 Health-EU e-newsletter Number 121 - Health inequalities
- 16/01 The Consumers, Health and Food Executive Agency launched a call a Study on the further development of the test protocol for the base slip of leaning ladders.
- 14/01 The kick off meeting of the Joint Action addressing chronic diseases and promoting healthy ageing across the life cycle (CHRODIS-JA) will take place on the 29-30 January 2014 in Madrid, at the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality, Spain.
- 09/01 Consumers: New call for tender - Multiple Framework Contracts with cascade for the provision of surveys on consumers' issues
- 07/01 The Executive Agency for Health and Consumers (EAHC) becomes the Consumers, Health and Food Executive Agency (Chafea)
Upcoming other events organised or attended by Chafea's beneficiaries
There are currently no upcoming events.