News - Workshop on Joint Action 2012
Workshop on Joint Action 2012
2 December 2011
On 5 - 6 December 2011 a Workshop for the Preparation of the 2012 Joint Actions will be held in Luxemburg. The aim of this workshop is to provide information on procedure and other topics to representatives from organisations and institutions expected to participate in a Joint Action published under the Calls for proposals 2012.
The Call for proposals 2012 was adopted on 01 December 2011.
- 5th December
- Good Practices on JA:
- JA 2012 SANCO:
- The impact on Maritime Transport of Health Threats due to Biological, Chemical and Radiological Agents, Including Communicable Diseases
- Quality improvement (QI) and Quality Assurance (QA) in HIV prevention
- Building the Joint Action on Mental Health and Well Well-being
- Joint Action on health workforce planning
- Joint Action on Health Workforce Planning and Forecasting
- Facilitating collaboration on organ donation between national authorities in the EU
- Quality and Project Management:
- 6th December
The presentations of the workshop will be available on the website from 7 December 2011.