Call 2013: Tenders
This call for tender is closed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/23 concerning Multiple Framework Contracts with reopening of competition to support tobacco policies
CALL FOR TENDER
The main purpose of the Framework Contract to be concluded as a result of the present procurement procedure is to assist the European Commission with the monitoring/evaluation/implementation of legislation and policies in the area of tobacco and related products. In this regard, technical and scientific input is expected in the form of reports, studies and/or other relevant forms.
The deliverables should provide the regulators with the knowledge needed to adapt the European Union (EU) legislation and policies to market, scientific and international developments, effectively tackle obstacles, anticipate new strategies and, where necessary, readapt and thereby increase the efficacy of tobacco control activities.
Most of the services that will be requested from the contractors are to support a smooth adoption and implementation of the revised Tobacco Product Directive , in particular in form of subsequent delegated and implementing acts.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 04 October 2013 EXTENDED.
- Contract Notice NEW
- Invitation to tenderers UPDATED
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form – Statement
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate (consortium member) / written commitment (subcontractor)
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.