Call 2011: Tenders
Call for tender n° EAHC/2011/Health/13 concerning the organisation of training sessions for inspectors in the field of blood and blood components
CALL FOR TENDER
EU legislation on the safety and quality of blood and blood components has been in place since 2005. Directive 2002/98/EC and its implementation measures set out European minimum requirements for the collection, testing, processing, storage and distribution of human blood and blood components. The objective of this call for tender is to have training sessions in the field of blood and blood components organised for a defined number of inspectors. It seeks to achieve a uniform knowledge and way of undertaking inspections across the EU and to further disseminate best practice and expertise across the EU. As this field is continuously evolving, the content of the training for inspectors should be updated in accordance with the latest scientific developments. In line with Directive 2002/98/EC, such training sessions will contribute to ensuring the quality and safety of blood and blood components in the EU. Moreover, the alignment of inspection practices will improve mutual trust and stimulate collaboration among Member States.
This call for tender has been closed. The deadline to submit offers was the 10 October 2011.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III: Financial identification form - the "Privacy statement"
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V: Financial offer
- Annex VI: Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.